We The people/People Living on Indiana today are Americans. We are peaceful law-abiding non-combatant civilians. We stand under the Public Law and The Law of Peace. We are owed all protections and guarantees. We are not Municipal citizens of the United States. We claim all exemptions. We are owed permanent, mandatory, protective injunctions. Our State Assembly is in Session and our State is enrolled as a State of the Union. There can be no Presumption of a Public Trust Interest. We have not subjected ourselves to any foreign law. We have not granted any Power of Attorney. We request and require Full Disclosure of the Case-Claim.
Declaration of 1776
4th of July, 1776 “WHEN IN THE COURSE OF HUMAN EVENTS, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.” See the Full Text Here.
Join Anna’s Weekly Webinar
When: Every Monday – 3 pm Hawaii – 5 pm Alaska – 6 pm Pacific – 7 pm Mountain – 8 pm Central – 9 pm Eastern
Every week on Monday – Learn and grow with us as we restore our lawful government with Peace and Love
- https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/why-should-i-correct-my-status/ There are a few short videos, less than 15 minutes each, to help you see that being a US Citizen/citizen of the United States isn’t what you thought it to be and the Way Out.
- Walking Through Your Fear https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/walking-through-your-f-e-a-r/
- Challenge: Spend at least 10 minutes per day at https://states.americanstatenationals.org/educational-information-2/
- Clarity on jurisdictions https://training-sia.americanstatenationals.org/
- Search Anna’s 4,000+ Published Articles by Topic/Word Phrase https://searchannavonreitz.com/
If interested in the DEBT Redemption Program, Complete the SIA Study Course. In your L.R.O. member record, go to the Courses tab.